Miguel Cruz Marqués
Miguel Cruz Marques is PhD in Agronomy and Winemaker. He belongs to a family traditionally devoted to grape growing and winemaking.
- He began its activity in 1974 as Technical Director SA Bodegas Montulia
- He holds a wine and directs laboratory processes making, aging and issuing several wineries and cooperatives.
- Author of many agricultural industries projects, especially wineries.
- Ha realizado asesoramiento técnico enológico en bodegas en Rumanía en el año 2007 y en Chile en el año 2011.
- Continuing the family tradition since 1985, he produced, packaged breeding and winery Bodegas Lagar Blanco.
- He has been professor of Enology and Enology at the INEM Microbiology.
- Professor in Oenology courses organized annually and Tasting Wine Classroom Córdoba and a Masters of Enology.
- Assistant professor at the University of Cordoba in teaching and research projects.
- Senior CIFA Cabra.
- Lecturer, Technical Conferences, seminars and wine tastings in various fields.
- Member of the Board of the Andalusian Association of Winemakers for twelve years.
- Ha dirigido tesis doctorales y ha formado parte de tribunales de tesis doctorales y Proyectos Fin de Carrera.
AS A BLENDER
As a blender participates as jury in different national and international prestigious contests as:
- Participates annually in the wine tasting National Wine Contest "AWARDS MOSQUE", Córdoba
- Participates annually in the International Competition ECORACIMOS organic wines, which has been Director on two occasions.
- "PREMIOS MANOJO" in Tordesillas(Valladolid) on 2.004 and 2.012.
- Has participated representing Spanish winemakers in international competitions "Tempranillos The World" held in Paris in 2008 and in Logroño in 2010
-"VINITALY" held in VERONA(Italia) on April 2.010.
-Diversos "Concursos de Cata" organizados por el Consejo Regulador de la D.O. Montilla-Moriles.
CULTURAL AND PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITY
- Member of the Andalusian Academy of Wine.
- Member of Cordoba Wine Classroom.
- Member of the organizing committee of the Wine Trade Andalusia.
- Coordinator of the 1st Convention of Vine and Wine.
- Member of the Wine Guild of Montilla.
- Guild of Merit of the Brotherhood of Rioja wine.